Want to know why Extra Virgin Olive Oil is good for you?
Check out this video:
The health benefits of extra virgin olive oil have long been researched and include:
- Rich source of monounsaturated fats, which may reduce risks of heart and cardiovascular disease
- Olive oil contains a wide variety of valuable antioxidants that are not found in other oils. They may help lower bad cholesterol and maintain the beneficial HDL cholesterol
- Lowering effect on blood pressure.
- Beneficial during pregnancy and whilst breast feeding
- Helps to prevent or delay the onset of diabetes
- Olive oil-rich diets may lead to greater and long lasting weight loss than a low-fat diet
- Beneficial for the stomach, pancreas and intestines
- Helps with anti-ageing, osteoporosis and skin damage
- May help bolster the immune system
- Contains a protective element which may assist against certain malignant tumours in the breast, prostate, endometrium and digestive tract